Living Climate Justice
How can we live "climate justice"? The photo exhibition on the topic of climate justice presents photographies by 19 photographers from all over the world. They document the causes and consequences of climate change and show projects and initiatives that point to possible solutions.
The exhibition ranges from local initiatives in Germany to globally networked climate projects. Topics on display include social justice, nature conservation, water scarcity, biodiversity and climate science.
Dates and facts
- 25 posters. The poster exhibition is available in A1, A2 and A3 formats.
- Digital extension: There is a QR code on all posters that leads to the digital exhibition with more information about the photographers.
- Delivery: The poster exhibition will be delivered approximately one week before the exhibition starts.
- Rental fee: The poster exhibition costs between 250,- Euro and 695,- Euro, depending on the format.
- Target group: The exhibition is particularly suitable for educational institutions such as schools and adult education centers, galleries and municipalities, communities and educational organizations, but also museums and associations.
Cooperation partners of the exhibition
The exhibition Klimagerecht leben was created as part of the Lagois photo competition 2023. The patron of the competition is the regional bishop for Munich and Upper Bavaria, Christian Kopp.
Partners are the Lutheran Youth in Bavaria (ejb), Mission EineWelt, Oikocredit Germany, the Environmental Department of the Lutheran Church in Bavaria, Diakonie Bayern, the ConSozial trade fair and the Pigture printing company.